- “we, us or our” means Premia Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (CN 04088720) whose registered office is at 4th Floor Tuition House, 27-37 St Georges Road, Wimbledon, London , SW19 4EU;
- “you” means the person accessing or using the Website; and
- “Website” means www.mypremia.co.uk.
- “Cookie” means a small text file or similar technology (tag, pixel, web beacon etc.) that it stored on your hard drive when you access a Website.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are often session-based cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to remember your preferences and serve you personalised content.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookie Type Cookie Name Description Strictly Necessary __RequestVerificationToken This is an anti-forgery cookie set by web applications built using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to stop unauthorised posting of content to a website, known as Cross-Site Request Forgery. It holds no information about the user and is destroyed on closing the browser. Strictly Necessary ASP.NET_SessionId General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites written with Microsoft .NET based technologies. Usually used to maintain an anonymised user session by the server. Targeting/Advertising _gat_gtag_ua_######## This cookie name is associated with Google Analytics. It is used track which pages on the website have been visited. Performance _ga This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. Performance _gid This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited. Functionality cookieconsent_status This tracks if visitors have acknowledged the cookies notification banner to prevent it being reshown if a visitor comes back later.
Third party cookies
If you visit a page which has embedded content from a third party, for example a YouTube video, you may be sent cookies from YouTube. We have no control over these, so we would suggest checking with the third-party if you would like more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
You can restrict or block cookies through your browser, however you should be aware that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website. Visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.org for more information on how to block or restrict cookies.