- “we, us or our” means Premia Solutions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (CN 04088720) whose registered office is at 4th Floor Tuition House, 27-37 St Georges Road, Wimbledon, London , SW19 4EU;
- “you” means the person accessing or using the Website; and
- “Website” means www.mypremia.co.uk.
- “Cookie” means a small text file or similar technology (tag, pixel, web beacon etc.) that it stored on your hard drive when you access a Website.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are often session-based cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to remember your preferences and serve you personalised content.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third party cookies
If you visit a page which has embedded content from a third party, for example a YouTube video, you may be sent cookies from YouTube. We have no control over these, so we would suggest checking with the third-party if you would like more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
You can restrict or block cookies through your browser, however you should be aware that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website. Visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.org for more information on how to block or restrict cookies.